SBLC message from your president

| Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hello Titans!!

All year long you have heard me rant about how badly I want to beat UCSD and Berkeley at SBLC and finally the time has come to prove that CSUF is the best PBL chapter in California!

I was very excited to see the enthusiasm for this conference at yesterday's general meeting. I saw teams being formed, people asking questions and members encouraging each other to participate! Many of you signed up for competitive events yesterday and those of you that haven't, its not too late! (look at previous blog posts to sign up)

I encourage you to look over the CAP to find out details about each of your events and so you know exactly what you are doing. Many times individuals loose points because they did not follow directions. It is sad to see when a person has a great idea or a really good score but gets disqualified because they did not follow directions.

Very soon you will get an email with the events that you have signed up for so that you can begin to prepare. I want to see TITANS place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in as many categories as possible!! I know we can do it!

If you have any questions about SBLC - don't hesitate to email me at Jackieperez@csufbpl.org

0 comments: